E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Wire schematic for AC condenser fan E320 1999 4Matic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320
Wire schematic for AC condenser fan E320 1999 4Matic

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Hello all!
I purchased a e320 1999 4matic with 147K miles a few months ago. Going in to it I know that the car needed work! The price reflected the level of effort needed to restore this fine machine to its former glory.

I have been able to fix most of the issues and now have just a hand full to go.

My current project is figuring out where to connect the electrical wire for the AC condenser cooling fans. When I got the car, several wires had been cut off and were simply dangling orphaned. Some were easy to reconnect others was a process or elimination. Slowly but surely with persistence I was able to reconnect the temp sensor, hood open sensor, marker lights, fog lights and horn. Now I am left with only the 2 wires form the AC Condenser fan. These are a thick solid brown color and a thick black with a white strip color.

I have tried several venues to find where they go.

I have unwrapped back all the harnesses on the Drivers side back to the fuse box to see which it could have been cut form but none of those have any such spot were this configuration of wire could have been cut. I have tried to find the answer in online and in repair workshop DVD with no luck. I went and looked at similar vehicles to see where they had theirs connected and apparently, the harness that the wire is supposed to be a part of on mine has no such wires. (Remember I have stripped back my harness all the way to the fuse box.

If any one has any suggestions I am all ears. I am in Michigan in the Annarbor area should some one local want to take a swing at it. Thanks!