E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

To East Coasters interested in Steve comand install...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 02:43 PM

Received 49 Likes on 42 Posts
Chevrolet Chevette, Ford Pinto, Pontiac Aztek, Trabant, Yugo GV (and all the worst cars ever built)
To East Coasters interested in Steve comand install...

To all the east coast members who have been waiting on the sides all these months with plans for comand installs (blinking mirrors, fiber optic CD changers, Euro mods, etc. etc.) NOW IS THE TIME to make up your mind and inform Steve of your interest.

Steve has been planning a US East Coast trip for months now and despite the seeming strong interest (and hundreds of emails he receives daily) he has only received three deposits from the US East Coast (including mine to be honest).

According to him, those three deposits will not make the trip to the US from the Netherlands worthwhile. I'll be honest in admiting that I definitely want Steve to install my comand, mirrors, CD changer, etc, but primarily because NO DEALER I HAVE SPOKEN TO is willing to do what Steve is doing and that is why I am using this opportunity to I am willing to pay him to do it (and still save money). The West Coasters have benefited tremendously from two trips Steve has made there this year and the testimonies and pictures on this forum will attest to this.

So get in touch put in your deposit so he can finalize his plans.

His email is:

s_krabbenborg@hotmail.com
Old 08-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 E320 4Matic
Steve installed a euro command and nokia phone in my w210 last trip east. It has been awesome and flawless!!! MB dealer was blown away and totally puzzled with the TV switch (even tho TV was not installed yet). Now I'm ready for the TV tuner. Come on people, let's get Steve here to the right coast..... You will enhance the value of your car substantially by upgrading to Comand and/or phone....
Old 08-07-2003, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 C3004MATIC Sport, Obsidian/Blk, Prem 04, Pano and 2012 ML350 4MATIC Iridium Silver/Blk, Prem 01
bostonbob....

i want the COMAND install from steve but what was wondering what the price was for the phone install from steve ?

haven't heard back from steve yet ....

you can post here or you can pm me ..
Old 08-08-2003, 01:36 PM

Location: Long Island, NY / Mississauga, Ontario / Changhua, Taiwan
Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts
11 S550V4
CLK guy I believe the phone system from steve is around $600 or so....I already have a deposit down with him so hoping he'll get enough to warrant the trip out here!!!
Old 08-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally posted by CLKguy'01
[Bhaven't heard back from steve yet .... [/B]
My days are too short to get my work done and get all mails replied so I work per subject line...my apology if I haven't replied your mail yet. I did reply your pm (asking to mail me ).

greetingz,