E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Where to sell Custom subwoofer for W210??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 03:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320
Where to sell Custom subwoofer for W210??

I have a custom subwoofer enclosure from my w210 that I would like to sell. I checked in the forum here, but most of the listing are really outdated. Are there other sites that have more traffic and a good classified section?

The subwoofer incloser is made of MDF and fiberglass resin specifically to fit the passenger side trunk wheel-well in any w210. This was formed using the stock trunk liner so it is a perfect fit. Internal volume of the enclosure is 1 cubic meter and is specifically designed for a 12" Image Dynamic subwoofer that is included. It is covered with similar carpet for the trunk and looks stock. I have a few hundred $$ into it and am trading in the car and taking out the aftermarket system. This was powered with a 400w Arc Audio amplifier and is extremely tight and accurate and provides several times the deep bass that the stock Bose sytem provided.

If anyone has an idea where I can list it, please let me now. I know I can try ebay, but I would rather find a Mercedes specific site that focuses on upgrades and aftermarket while maintaining a classy stock look.

I tried to post a picture, but it limits me to 1 byte. Email me for pictures.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:10 PM

E320 CDI
put it up in the classifieds and then link to it in your sig. should get some looks
Old 02-10-2004, 08:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E300
Re: Where to sell Custom subwoofer for W210??

Originally posted by Mattk11
I have a custom subwoofer enclosure from my w210 that I would like to sell. I checked in the forum here, but most of the listing are really outdated. Are there other sites that have more traffic and a good classified section?

The subwoofer incloser is made of MDF and fiberglass resin specifically to fit the passenger side trunk wheel-well in any w210. This was formed using the stock trunk liner so it is a perfect fit. Internal volume of the enclosure is 1 cubic meter and is specifically designed for a 12" Image Dynamic subwoofer that is included. It is covered with similar carpet for the trunk and looks stock. I have a few hundred $$ into it and am trading in the car and taking out the aftermarket system. This was powered with a 400w Arc Audio amplifier and is extremely tight and accurate and provides several times the deep bass that the stock Bose sytem provided.

If anyone has an idea where I can list it, please let me now. I know I can try ebay, but I would rather find a Mercedes specific site that focuses on upgrades and aftermarket while maintaining a classy stock look.

I tried to post a picture, but it limits me to 1 byte. Email me for pictures.

Thanks in advance.
Try www.MercedesShop.com

Go under their car audio forum which addresses audio concerns from all MB model cars...
Old 02-10-2004, 10:57 PM

E430
Matt,

Shoot me an email.

Sent you a pm already, but wanted to let you know I'm interested in some of your gear.

-travis
Old 02-11-2004, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Matt, where are you located? You can go onto Benzworld and host your pics. on there and then link them with the IMG feature in here. I'd love to see a pic.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:17 AM

E320
Sold

Thanks for the help and interest