E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

You're gonna have to shoot me Rich!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
98 W210 Advantgarde
Talking You're gonna have to shoot me Rich!

Its farewell to my 18" Hart Luftdrags........here's some sneek peeks of my new Carlsson 1/16.........nuh, Dronell CD15's, 19", 8.5" ET30FA/9.5" ET35RA + Dunlop SP9000's (still waiting for the hubcaps, so had to photochop some on ).

Lost a bit of the phat lips of the Luftdrag but got a lot more bling

BTW, for those who know me, note that she's now in a new parking lot! :p

Last edited by Whitey; 02-21-2004 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'07 R350. '05 C230. '93 454SS Truck. '71 Chevelle SS.
The ride is looking good, Whitey. The Dronell's have plenty of lip for my taste!
Old 02-21-2004, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, looking good and in a better spot now, i like how the lighting looks in the new parking lot.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Thanks guys.

Yeah Alex, the lot is much cleaner, with a much higher ceiling and more brightly lit.....also lots of Benz's with real Brabus wheels, ranging from Mono IV's to VI's, in single and multi pc versions! But of course, I still have the best looking wheels! Still think these are for bimmers?
Old 02-21-2004, 03:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
hahaha, now you need to drop the front more..........
Old 02-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Almost a Member!

1998 Lexus GS400
hey whitey, long time no see, how you been? The car looks awesome with those wheels, really clean and classy!! You know I have to show love to a fellow Dronell roller!! LOL
Old 02-21-2004, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Originally posted by alexbenz
I need big a$$ rotors and calipers more The wheels sure exposes them and make the brakes look so darn small! Oh BTW, did you say you were on to some value for money brake systems?

Hey Aristo, good to hear from u too. Strange you should post here after I got some Dronells, again Woz beginning to think you'd ignored me all this time cuz I got rid of my last Dronells, LOL!
Old 02-21-2004, 05:55 PM

Mercedes W210 E280
The rims are looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Whitey!

I love fat lips on rims...gives the car a more solid and wider stance. the dronnels are hot! Was wanting to go for this look initially, but idea of cleaning the spokes shot down the idea..

keep it up dude! we're all trying to catch up! lol
Old 02-21-2004, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
whitey: BTW, did you say you were on to some value for money brake systems?
yes, i guess the system is almost done and once i get it i will test it out and keep you posted. thats if i ever get my car back. there some big bs going on at the moment and i'll see what happens next week.. dave i'll let you know...
Old 02-21-2004, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Danggggggg Dave!!! You P.I.M.P (jaded jaw just drop) that is one bomb e-class benz now foo shure Looking at the pics on your sig, this Brotha just can't stop modding, can't wait to see next months new flava...maybe it's time for a self-help group or something...j/k Way to represent captial M capital B...now go hit the HK clubs, make sure to park your RiDe at the front entrance to make the ladies all hot & bothered.

Ohh, since it was mentioned BBK would be a nice finishing touch!!!
Old 02-21-2004, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

yes, i guess the system is almost done and once i get it i will test it out and keep you posted. thats if i ever get my car back. there some big bs going on at the moment and i'll see what happens next week.. dave i'll let you know...
Alex...thnx for the pics of the RW. Is your car at the shop in Northridge?? Funny, I'm 10 min. away and have passed that area dozens of time...maybe I'll peep your car next time I'm there...sounds cool??

My personal experiences with insurance companies/adjusters are these guys are CLOWNS...they stir up drama and the process gets lag.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
no it's not there anymore but hopefully one day when this **** is over we'll meet up, im used to getting over to that area pretty fast now....hahahha
Old 02-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Almost a Member!

1998 Lexus GS400
Originally posted by Whitey
Hey Aristo, good to hear from u too. Strange you should post here after I got some Dronells, again Woz beginning to think you'd ignored me all this time cuz I got rid of my last Dronells, LOL!
Thats funny dude just a coincidence!! I really like the new look and I think it will look better a little lower in the front!!

be good man!
Old 02-21-2004, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS350
Or drop the damn dead body out of the trunk. I think if dave drops the front more he'll need to roll the fenders for sure.

But seriously its probably one of the hottest benzes in HK right now, you guys really have to see it in person.

Last edited by Tezta; 02-21-2004 at 11:39 PM.
Old 02-21-2004, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Tezta

But seriously its probably one of the hottest benzes in HK right now, you guys really have to see it in person.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Originally posted by Tezta
probably one of the hottest benzes in HK right now, you guys really have to see it in person.
I wouldn't go that far Tez - no way I can catch up to the ba$tards with unlimited supply of funding..... But yeah, the dead body would have to go, somehow....all the crap saved up from my rides are just getting out of hand - I can almost do a garage sale out of my boot! Anyone want some parts from a miata, E36 or w210? LOL! We'll need to work on yours next dude - I'm done with spending my life savings!

Rich, you're sounding like my kinda guy......:p Unfortunately women here only care about the brand of car you drive, not the amount of mod put into it or even the model, LOL!

Thanks again for all the comps guys! I just hope I don't have to spend much more.....
Old 02-22-2004, 01:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Originally posted by carlsson9
Was wanting to go for this look initially, but idea of cleaning the spokes shot down the idea..

keep it up dude! we're all trying to catch up! lol
Nothing a soft sponge and some water can't easily fix I'm sure.....I don't think I can use a brush as it'll scratch up the super polish finish or I'll end up with a brushed look.....

A bit of an overstatement but thanks for the comps anyway. I'm no where near some of the guys here - no brakes, no camber rods, not tower bars, no supercharges or NOS, oh and NO wood/leather steering wheel,dammit!
Old 02-22-2004, 01:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
S, GL, Escalade ESV, my shoes
You spent a small fortune on your car mods, and still have the original taii lights ????

Time to give the rear a new life, that ugly egg shell tail light gotta go sir.

You can find one on eBay (red & smoke) for around $250. I have a red & clear (for 2002 E320) as a spare set, in case you interest.

With the new tail light, you car look better than W211, and will probably one of the coolest Benz in HK.

I wouldn't go that far Tez - no way I can catch up to the ba$tards with unlimited supply of funding..... But yeah, the dead body would have to go, somehow....all the crap saved up from my rides are just getting out of hand - I can almost do a garage sale out of my boot! Anyone want some parts from a miata, E36 or w210? LOL! We'll need to work on yours next dude - I'm done with spending my life savings!

Rich, you're sounding like my kinda guy......:p Unfortunately women here only care about the brand of car you drive, not the amount of mod put into it or even the model, LOL!

Thanks again for all the comps guys! I just hope I don't have to spend much more.....
Old 02-22-2004, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
I wouldn't call getting thru 4 sets of wheels in 5 months a "small fortune" but I beleive in modding things that has the biggest impact first, wheels+suspension, kit then the others but somehow I haven't really moved onto the others after two years!........Guys, I seriously need a self help group - something like "modders or wheels annonymous" (or stop talking to u guys, LOL!)........

Next someone's gonna remind me I need new side mirrors and projectors...damn!

Last edited by Whitey; 02-22-2004 at 08:05 AM.
Old 02-22-2004, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Dang Davey boy, that ***** is Tight! I'm in love of your new wheels, they're HOTNESS baby!!! Word, you need bling-bling mirrors bad but if you have xenons, the projectors could wait a while, lol. Good job bro, nice new spot to, I agree it has better lighting for all of your slanted pics. now, lol...
Old 02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E300
Re: You're gonna have to shoot me Rich!

Its farewell to my 18" Hart Luftdrags........here's some sneek peeks of my new Carlsson 1/16.........nuh, Dronell CD15's, 19", 8.5" ET30FA/9.5" ET35RA + Dunlop SP9000's (still waiting for the hubcaps, so had to photochop some on ).

Lost a bit of the phat lips of the Luftdrag but got a lot more bling

BTW, for those who know me, note that she's now in a new parking lot! :p

Those look mint!

About time playa got the right rims.... Even though the AMG wheels were straight! Nice choice
Old 02-22-2004, 08:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Re: Re: You're gonna have to shoot me Rich!

Originally posted by michakaveli
About time playa got the right rims.... Even though the AMG wheels were straight! Nice choice
Actually the Japanese ricer look of the cookie cutters kinda grew on me and considering they were half the price of these, they served their purpose at a time when I desperately needed to replace a wrecked set :p
Old 02-22-2004, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E300
Re: Re: Re: You're gonna have to shoot me Rich!

Actually the Japanese ricer look of the cookie cutters kinda grew on me and considering they were half the price of these, they served their purpose at a time when I desperately needed to replace a wrecked set :p
Whatever... price or no price these rims make your car, IMHO. You drive a Benz, not a Keebler mobile!

Those wheels really accent the white paint of your car very nicely.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Re: Re: Re: Re: You're gonna have to shoot me Rich!

Originally posted by michakaveli
Whatever... price or no price these rims make your car, IMHO. You drive a Benz, not a Keebler mobile!

Those wheels really accent the white paint of your car very nicely.
Can't wait to take some pics in the sun.......

Hey Mich, what ya done to your car?
Old 02-22-2004, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E300
Nothing much. I had Dynamatted underneath the rear seat, battery area. Helped some in noise reduction.

Been doing little engine mods mainly. It's really too cold to do any thing here.

I want to paint a couple items on my car to bring it to the more modern look. I got a closer look on the front bumper spoiler and noticed it was cracked, so I'd rather replace it. I kinda like this one...

The Brabus lip is sweet too!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: You're gonna have to shoot me Rich!