E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Body Shops - Bucks County

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500 Sport, 2004 E500 Wagon
Body Shops - Bucks County

So I was in a hurry the other night and did not even notice I had parked in a spot with a pillar (more of a 4' plastic barrel which is apparently mounted over a steel or concrete pole) at the side of my rear bumper. Since the space to either side of me was open and I was more concerned for other cars backing up or coming around the narrow aisles I started turning earlier than I obviously should have So I am feeling utterly stupid, scraped the lower edge of the front bumper/airdam right on the corner around and below the turn indicator lamp. Now it needs to be sanded and painted.

I went for an estimate (baseline) from the dealer body shop....they want almost $800. Their labor adds up to about 12hrs and I would expect a good body man/fabricator can do better work in less time, besides I would rather pay the money to a small shop than the dealer anyday. Does anyone have recommendations for a body shop in the Bucks PA area? How about an aftermarket installer/customizer? I have been thinking of having the rear bumper cut and putting on a new exhaust system.

Much appreciated.
Old 04-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Almost a Member!

Suburban Auto Works
611 and Edison-Furlong Road
Ask for Eric or Scott Mann.
Great guys, old family friends and they are true car enthusiasts that do great work. Tell them that John Teffeau sent you.
Old 04-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Almost a Member!

e500 4matic
churchville auto body in southampton pa on 2nd street pike has to have the best reputation i have ever heard of.

bruce