mercedes rear monitor with US comand

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 05:49 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
mercedes rear monitor with US comand

We have a limitted number of US spec comands available that suport satellite radio AND the original mercedes rear monitor.
The headunit will not be able to display (video) DVDs on the front display but IS able to support the satelite radio and display video DVDs on the rear monitor.

The DVD feature is controlled from a remote control through the rear monitor. The rear monitor comes with 2 headphone connections and 1 set of RCA plugs (at the bottom of the screen) to plug in a playstation or external DVD player...
The DVD audio cannot be heard through the car's stereo...the DVD feature is ONLY available for the rear monitor.

In order to get this installed in a US spec W211 (2003, 2004 or 2005s with the pre 2005 center console), we will swap the headunit out for one of our US spec headunits that support the rear monitor and will supply/install the full rear monitor.
The exact price depends on the interior color of your car (we have a special on charcoal) and the current headunit (we will not trade in audio 50s)...

Connecting an original mercedes TV tuner to the rear monitor is NOT possible.

More rear monitor pictures can be found here.

mail us at Steve@MBenzNL.com when interested - this offer is only valid as long as the stock of compatible units last

greetingz,
Attached Thumbnails mercedes rear monitor with US comand-w211sat-monitor2.jpg  
Old 04-15-2018, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E320 sports 2006 w211
Mercedes c220cdi avantgarde se 2005

hi i have rear tv like this in my mercedes E320 sport 2006 w211 the rca connection underneath tv does not recognise my galaxy note 2 or note 4 or any other when use rca by plugging 3 pin rca other end 3.5mm jack in my but no luck any suggestions any1?? Thank you