E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

E Class W211 Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E Class W211 Bluetooth

My E-Class has factory prepared mobile phone wiring including a cradle for a Nokia 6310i. My 6310i has died and astheyare no longer available I am looking with a view to using a Bluetooth enabled phone. Is anyone aware of any after-market kits available that will enable Bluetooth phones to interface with the Merc MOST?

thanks

Cliffh
Old 05-09-2005, 05:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E320 CDI W211
Mobile Phone

Sorry to hear that your 6301i as died on you.

The Nokia 6310i... let me tell you is the best phone ever that Nokia as produced so far.

Ok it has no gimics (like photo etc) like you would find now on all the latest models.

The phone was marketed SIMPLY as a buisness phone to work in 90% of the countries world wide.

This is why Mercedes took it on board.

I don,t no where you are .state side,europe ? but you should be able to get your hands either a new one or may be a used one.

I have three Nokia 6310i,s...one which I recieved when I bought the car, open network,1 contraced to orange network,the other for the wife pay as U go which I got free after twelve months contract with orange network.

The phone can still be bought new at a premium price here in the U.K for around £250... $450 but you would have to go for the small companies to get one.

You should be able to get one free if you sign up for a contract AGAIN U MUST TRY THE SMALL GUYS.

The used ones here also fetch a premium price also,one in good condition will easy fetch £120 $200 plus US.#

They are very much in demand simply because there is no other phone that has the AUDIO QUALITY both on recieve and transmit and being able to opperate in fringe areas where the signal strength is weak.

Go get another 6310i... after all it does intragrate with the car very good and at the end of at all it,s an exccelent phone I must state again a PHONE not a gimicky toy.

Have fun...............Les.. Chesterfield England