DTLA Motors - Great Customer Service, not so good Technical Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 09:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w211 & w124
DTLA Motors - Great Customer Service, not so good Technical Service

Well, after two trips to the service center and eight days of being in the shop my alignment and steering issue is still not better. I just spoke with my SA and I will drop the car off again on Monday. Now the car not only pulls to the right but the steering wheels is off center. You have to keep it at about the "10 o'clock" position just to keep the car going straight.

I mean telling me the A/c smell was a mixture of new carpet smell and cigarette smoke when I don't even smoke and the carpet has been used for over 500 hours is one thing. But being told that the wheels are all straight and the tire pressures are all on the money and the car still driving straight is another. They even tried to blame it on the "crown" in the road that was causing the pulling. I hate when they try to avoid the actual cause of the problem by blaming something else.

At least my SA is offering a free detail for the inconvenience and the Enterprise manager always makes sure I have a nice rental now. Last time I had fun with the ML500 they gave me. I guess it has its good and its bad.

Sorry, just had to vent.