Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
massaging seat problem/question

well,

i've taken the 2005 e500 to the dealership 3 times because the seat massager is giving me problems. each time they tell me they "fixed it".

am i doing something wrong? i just press the #6 button and nothing happens. is there something else one must do to make this work? do i have to set anything up anywhere else? this is so frustrating. please advise

thanks in advance..

meek
Old 10-02-2005, 03:00 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
'05 E320CDI, 1987 300E, Vanagon Syncro, Turbo Arrow III
Originally Posted by itsmeek
well,

i've taken the 2005 e500 to the dealership 3 times because the seat massager is giving me problems. each time they tell me they "fixed it".

am i doing something wrong? i just press the #6 button and nothing happens. is there something else one must do to make this work? do i have to set anything up anywhere else? this is so frustrating. please advise

You shouldn't have to set anything, but the previous setting of the lumbar support will have an effect on how it feels when you activate the massage. You might try setting the lumbar support to the fullest/highest possible setting before activating the massage to see if you notice anything.

I did have a problem with my driver's side "PULSE" button physically sticking intermittently, and they replaced it. If the little red LED doesn't light up when you press the "PULSE" button, then you almost certainly have some kind of switch/power problem.