E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Fletcher Jones NB service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fletcher Jones NB service

There are many posts regarding FJ's bad customer service. I posted and responsed to many of them. I experienced many unpleasant times at FJ.

Finally, I found Rick McLellan. He is the best. One reason I take my car there is because of Rick. He was very nice and informative. The first time I deal with him, he answered all my questions and called my back to update me on my car status throughout the day. It didn't happened to me with other service advisors. I had to call them and they were not even call be back. I took my car in today for the AC blower issue and first maintenance service. Rick was always nice and helpful. The reason I paid $$ for MB is for the car and service. I found the car and finally I found service.

Trust me on this one. Ask for Rick if you have your car service at FJ.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:14 PM

Tesla
I never got any call back between the 3 advisors I delt with, and all these time I thought it was a personal issue. I would love to take my business to Laguna Niguel but it's just that FJ is so close to my work.

I am glad to hear there is at least one goog guy there. I'll give him a try next time.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:32 PM

I work in Newport Beach. It's convienence for me to take mine to FJ. I willing to go out of my way to take it to other dealer but Rick made my life easier.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
good to know, but i still hate all things Fletcher.

i live off of jamboree, so it would be quite convenient
Old 11-29-2005, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
209/W210 Estate /W211 modded by MBENZNL
I know of FIVE of my Neighbors that NO Longer use Fetcher Jones...Either the car was Damaged ..lot rash..one had a Oil stain on his soft top..door dings..scratches..etc...and or had to make several trips to get it right..
I No Longer Use Fletcher Jones..They hit the front bumper added door dings..and washed the car with the bra on it...Even with a sign on the Instrument cluster PLEASE DO NOT WASH...it stained the paint under the bra...
BIGGER is NOT Better!

I Use Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel....
Better Customer service..and BETTER Prices on Cars! No games!

Im Glad to Here that Fletcher can get it right.....at least ONCE!
Old 11-30-2005, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Man I love FJ. Their sales team sucks and they are way too snobby but the service has been great. I didn't even buy my car there. I guess it all depends on your service advisor. My is Toni Irvani and the guy is awesome. Over the years Toni has really taken care of my care and the one time there was a new scratch on it from servise he had it taken care of to the point that I can't even tell. If you end up going to him tell Tan said to come by.

T