E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

New E350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 01:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 ML320, 06 E350
New E350

Hi guys my mom just traded in my old 00ML and got a new E350 so far its a nice car. But she wants to add XM radio to it and it has the ipod kit installed and i was wondering if its possible to get another AUX in with the ipod kit or do you have to take out the Ipod kit and split an AUX between Sat and Ipod. Thanks for your help. btw ill post pictures later the ones i took didnt turn out good since i didnt realize i had my camera on the wrong mode. If your wondering the color its Flint Grey/Char its got Nav Heated seats sunshade ext but no Xeons i was kind of disappointed but the sales guy showed me and they only had a few cars on the lot with xeons but none in the right color and they didnt have all the other options. This car makes my 02 ML i am driving now look like crap.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by BiTurboV12 AMG
Hi guys my mom just traded in my old 00ML and got a new E350 so far its a nice car. But she wants to add XM radio to it and it has the ipod kit installed and i was wondering if its possible to get another AUX in with the ipod kit or do you have to take out the Ipod kit and split an AUX between Sat and Ipod. Thanks for your help. btw ill post pictures later the ones i took didnt turn out good since i didnt realize i had my camera on the wrong mode. If your wondering the color its Flint Grey/Char its got Nav Heated seats sunshade ext but no Xeons i was kind of disappointed but the sales guy showed me and they only had a few cars on the lot with xeons but none in the right color and they didnt have all the other options. This car makes my 02 ML i am driving now look like crap.
Great to hear! Can't wait to see the pics. Hope yours isn't on the recall list however..
Old 12-14-2005, 03:46 PM

02 ML320, 06 E350
recall list for? The car is a brand new 06 that just came off the truck on monday and had less than 14 miles on it when we picked it up.
btw i talked to a few audio shops and they said the best thing to do was to get the factory sirius radio. so we are planing to have that done.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:54 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
2017 E300W
My understanding is that '06 cannot be dealer installed for Sirius. They stopped pre-wiring for it

You'll need an expert like Steve at www.MBENZNL.com.