E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

new to mercedes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 01:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E320 black/black
Talking new to mercedes

I just purchased a 2003 E320 black on black ...it has 53000 mi on it. This is the first mercedes I have ever owned but pretty sure it wont be the last. I must say when I was shopping for a family/sport sedan to trade my camaro ss in on I happened to stop by the dealer and looked at a brand new C class. while I loved the car it was a little small in the back seat for my three kids. I then saw the E class and just had to have it but decided to look around at some other makes first. I went to the caddy dealership (used to own an STS before the camaro) but was not impressed after seing the E class. So I went home only to find out the dealer left a message saying thy sold the car I was looking at...I got lucky and found this one at Park Ave Motors in Palo Alto. so I bought it...Love the car....

I also like the forum it seems to be a real good source of info on the cars...keep up the good work guys. and hello to you all.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:30 AM

C240
Great Car, Congratulations, where the pics at?

Now go get the extended warranty
Old 05-05-2006, 05:20 PM

2003 E320 black/black
warranty.....

thank you....I am definately going to purchase the warranty...I didnt do it at the time because I thought I would research it a little before spending 2000 plus on it, but after reviewing this forum I have decide it is probably a worthwhile investment for a car that can be expensive to maintain....I figure if one item breaks it will most likely pay for itself the first time....would Ibe correct in this assumption.