E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

LED Turn Signals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LED Turn Signals

Hello everyone,

We are currently in the process of expanding our LED turn signal application, the two most commonly modified Mercedes (the C-Class and the E-Class) being on the top of our priority list at the moment. We have already created a do-it-yourself installation guide for the C-Class, but we still need to find a test car to perfect our E-Class application.

For anyone located in the Bay Area who is interested in allowing us to test our LED signals on their E-Class, we will provide free installation of front and rear bulbs either at our associates car shop or at one of our places of residence after business hours.

Here is a link to the thread which explains the product in detail:
https://mbworld.org/forums/vendor-group-buys/156416-jlevi-sw-led-exposition.html

Contact me via AIM @ Sean at JSW, email at sean@jlevisw.com, or at the number below.
Thank you for your time!

Sean @ JSW
Old 07-24-2006, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E500 Sport
I'm interested in the rears. Is it a 6000K color as well?

Any plans for the blinkers in the side-view mirrors?
Old 07-24-2006, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by tbone
I'm interested in the rears. Is it a 6000K color as well?

Any plans for the blinkers in the side-view mirrors?
Yes we carry the LED bulbs for the rear lights in both amber and Xenon white 6000K. However it is illegal to run clear bulbs in the rear lights so purchase at your own risk. We are not responsible if you get pulled over and get a fix-it ticket, though I've had clear front and rear signals in my car for 3 years without a problem.

We have begun looking into clear LED side-view mirrors, though the hardware is more complex so production on that is slow at the moment.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Sean @ JSW
Old 07-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
While Im not in Cali, I could prolly do it? My family owns a garage here in boston... I also helped install the ambient lighting on the 3 series over on E46fanatics... My car could use em as its going to SEMA?
Old 07-24-2006, 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E500 Sport
Originally Posted by Sean@JleviSW
Yes we carry the LED bulbs for the rear lights in both amber and Xenon white 6000K. However it is illegal to run clear bulbs in the rear lights so purchase at your own risk. We are not responsible if you get pulled over and get a fix-it ticket, though I've had clear front and rear signals in my car for 3 years without a problem.

We have begun looking into clear LED side-view mirrors, though the hardware is more complex so production on that is slow at the moment.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Sean @ JSW
Great. Although not interested in being your guinea pig, I'm interested in purchasing the rears and side mirrors when available.

I've always had clear rears until I bought the W211. I've only been pulled over once for a fix-it ticket. My friend is a cop
Old 07-25-2006, 01:39 PM

55fanatic I sent you a PM. We will post as soon as we complete our install on the E-Class and have more information on the side-view mirrors.