E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

ipod ??????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 11:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E320
ipod ??????

hey guys i have a 03 e320 and with no navi and no AUX, my question is is there a way hook up an aux so that i may hook my ipod up??? would i be able to do this even though i have no navi....

and my second ???? is, if this is possible to do how would i listen to the ipod if there is no aux button on my deck????

i hope you guys understod this thanks ahead of time....
Old 09-13-2006, 11:38 PM
DWP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 AM Vantage V8 - '03 E500
The easiest ways (but not the most elegant ways) to get your iPod playing through an '03 audio system are a cassette adapter or an FM modulator. Both are available from various sources, maybe even Apple. The more elegant solution is to add an AUX input, but unless you're a lot handier than I am, that would require the services of somebody like MBenzNL (Steve).
Old 09-13-2006, 11:40 PM

2003 E320
Originally Posted by DWP
The easiest ways (but not the most elegant ways) to get your iPod playing through an '03 audio system are a cassette adapter or an FM modulator. Both are available from various sources, maybe even Apple. The more elegant solution is to add an AUX input, but unless you're a lot handier than I am, that would require the services of somebody like MBenzNL (Steve).

im pretty handy i just need somone to point me in the direction!
Old 09-14-2006, 12:24 PM

'03 E500
I had the tape adapter and I would suggest not going that route. you have to snap that lil tape door shut on your wire and it's not clean at all. I had to push taht wire to side to get the door to click shut. very ugly. I thought the sound was okay but i'm not a true audiophile. I can't really tell unless it's horribly bad.