E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Number to call if have unresolvable service issue?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211
Number to call if have unresolvable service issue?

I have a disagreement with my dealer as to what problem my car is having. They think it's this and I think it's something else. I believe most car manufacturers have a phone number to call when such a thing happens and that this number is located in one of the manuals. However, my car is at the dealer and so I don't have access to the manuals. Can someone please look up the number for Mercedes and tell me?

Thank you!
Old 11-07-2006, 12:48 PM
DWP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 AM Vantage V8 - '03 E500
Since nobody has replied yet, I can supply the general MBUSA customer assistance number, 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (1-800-367-6372), until somebody supplies a more specific number for unresolved service issues.

I was tempted to say that the number to call for unresolvable service issues is 1-800-4ALEXUS, but it would be wrong of me to say that.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW FTW
^^^ that number works fine I had an issue once and they fixed everything.

But what kind of problem are you having?
Old 11-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,445 Likes on 3,154 Posts
'71 Pinto
Originally Posted by MPTLPTR
I have a disagreement with my dealer as to what problem my car is having. They think it's this and I think it's something else. I believe most car manufacturers have a phone number to call when such a thing happens and that this number is located in one of the manuals. However, my car is at the dealer and so I don't have access to the manuals. Can someone please look up the number for Mercedes and tell me? Thank you!
I (we) need details, model, year, problem(s), repeated visits, covered by warranty, disagreement, etc. More times than not a cold call to the CAC will simply get you routed back to the dealer without additional assistance from MBUSA.