Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07 E63 06 CLK55 Cab 03 P-car C4S
"friends" and family

hi all,

i'm very interested in a special deal that chrysler/mb employees have for leasing the 07 E350. this special only goes thru yr end, and apparently every chrysler/mb employee gets 3 "codes" that can be used until 2006 ends.

if any of you know someone who's not using their entire 3 codes and is willing to share this w/ an MBWORLD "friend", i'd be very grateful. i'd be happy to share what i have, whether it's a good bottle of Opus or a nice investment idea.

pls PM me.

thx all...this is a great community/board.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:48 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 SL500, 2002 GLS 450
Mercedes is different than DCX in that you can not get a "Friends" discount. It has to be an immediate family member. Don't believe what the dealers tell you because it's not true. When you call DCX to get a Mercedes discount number (different number than a DCX number) you have to give the name of the person the car is going to. They also tell you that if they audit your lease and find that the person is not family, the DCX employee will loose their DCX vehicle benefits and they also have to pay Mercedes back for the discount you received. So unless their family, I don't think you'll find anyone willing to take that chance!
Old 12-05-2006, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 007ML500
Mercedes is different than DCX in that you can not get a "Friends" discount. It has to be an immediate family member. Don't believe what the dealers tell you because it's not true. When you call DCX to get a Mercedes discount number (different number than a DCX number) you have to give the name of the person the car is going to. They also tell you that if they audit your lease and find that the person is not family, the DCX employee will loose their DCX vehicle benefits and they also have to pay Mercedes back for the discount you received. So unless their family, I don't think you'll find anyone willing to take that chance!
This man is correct. With MB you now actually only get two codes and they must go to immediate family/spouse.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'16 528i MSport
My cousin who works for MB, actually had three codes...
Old 12-05-2006, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07 E63 06 CLK55 Cab 03 P-car C4S
family

still not sure if it's friends or family, but if it's possible that we call came from God, or Adam and Eve...or Noah, etc...aren't we all family? LOL.