E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Lease return

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lease return

I have a question about returning a leased car. This is my first time leasing and i return the E500 this April. If i dont get the service done, will they charge me for it when i return it? I leased it through Chase for 48 months and 60,000 miles. Only have 50,000 right now
Old 01-17-2007, 12:16 PM

'16 528i MSport
Good question! I am guessing either way, if you're returning the car, just have it checked up before returning it (done 1 month before lease end). What's the big deal?
Old 01-17-2007, 12:31 PM

One time i was going to get the brakes done and the service agent told me if i was going to return it soon to just hold off instead of paying 700. So i dont want to pay additional services if i am not required to.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:23 PM

E500
Hi,

When u return the car, make sure none of the service lights are on. If so, you are responsible to do the service required, otherwise the leassor "bank" will charge you at Lease End Statement.

Make sure you return both keys and the book. It will be charges against you if you missing any of these items.

Check for any scratch. If the body damage is less than a size of credit card, forget about it, they will not charge you. If more than the size of credit card, you are responsible to repair the damages. Also chech if the tires were in good shape.

I don't know which bank you lease the vehicle from. Only if you lease through Chase, it is automatically cover body damage up to $1500 repair bill.

Call the bank for a lease return inspection, which you will have a statement listed with what you need to replace or repair before return back to bank. Or any other fee such as over mileage...etc. You are also responsible for a disposition fee at end of lease.

Let me know if you need more help. I am working for MB dealership, maybe I can give you some suggestion. PM me if u like

good luck.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
what is the disposition fee? Dont they also charge you an acquisition fee if you purchase it?

What about the case you have tint on the car when you turn it in, are you penalized against that?