Best Car Covers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 07:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EQE350 4MATIC
Best Car Covers?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew the best car covers out there for the E class? How are the ones from Mercedes relative to the third party ones? Also, which ones are water/weatherproof?

I have to park my CLK and E class outside of the garage for awhile due to some work being done, and don't want them to succumb to tree sap and other nasty elements awaiting them outside.

Thanks,
Ben
Old 04-13-2007, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E550
Originally Posted by harperb
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew the best car covers out there for the E class? How are the ones from Mercedes relative to the third party ones? Also, which ones are water/weatherproof?

I have to park my CLK and E class outside of the garage for awhile due to some work being done, and don't want them to succumb to tree sap and other nasty elements awaiting them outside.

Thanks,
Ben
I got the Mercedes Car Cover, $200 bucks, made by Noah. You also get a Mercedes emblem stitched on the front, and "Mercedes Benz" across the rear on the left side. The rear "condom" for the SAT/PHONE antenna is in the wrong place, but no no big deal IMO. Very pleased. I have to park under a P.O.S. car port. Our house is on the historic register, and I have yet to get approval to tear the old carriage house down. Hay anyone??
Old 04-14-2007, 09:30 PM
ATS
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E500 / 2001 C240
I will sell you the real Mercedes one for $220.00. Brand new never used and it comes with a Mercedes bag.