E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Service B at the MB dealer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2007 | 09:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 w212
Service B at the MB dealer

Hi! Wondering if anyone has recently had a Service B done on their e320....Had a few questions. Hopefully this will help others as well!

I drive an 05 e320 CDI...Service B is due in 3,000 miles...

Questions:

1. Cost. Dealer is saying the Service B will cost $450. My car will have 70,000 miles at the time I do the Service B. Is $450 sound right?

2. SA at the Dealer also said that he'll have to check the coolant and brake fluid levels. SA said that typically brake fluid should be checked once every two years and coolant should be checked once every three years. Does this sound correct? What would be the cost to change these if they need changing?

Thanks everyone!
Old 05-11-2007 | 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by sheikhg
Hi! Wondering if anyone has recently had a Service B done on their e320....Had a few questions. Hopefully this will help others as well!

I drive an 05 e320 CDI...Service B is due in 3,000 miles...

Questions:

1. Cost. Dealer is saying the Service B will cost $450. My car will have 70,000 miles at the time I do the Service B. Is $450 sound right?

2. SA at the Dealer also said that he'll have to check the coolant and brake fluid levels. SA said that typically brake fluid should be checked once every two years and coolant should be checked once every three years. Does this sound correct? What would be the cost to change these if they need changing?

Thanks everyone!
I paid $399 plus tax to have SF MB did a service B for my GL.
Old 06-12-2007 | 12:41 AM

Service B - What does it include ?

Originally Posted by hiddenvalue
I paid $399 plus tax to have SF MB did a service B for my GL.
Hi there,
I have an ML, and it's due for Service B. Can you tell me what's included in this service ?
Thx!
Old 06-12-2007 | 11:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'06 E500, '99 ML430 and '07 SL65
Originally Posted by moomber
Hi there,
I have an ML, and it's due for Service B. Can you tell me what's included in this service ?
Thx!
Take a look at your service handbook it is described in the back. Keep in mind that a B service is not always the same. The A, B and C service designation is just an indicator for how long a given service should take at the dealer not what is included.

What is included and thus the price varies by mileage.