E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

E-Class #1 in Class JD Power IQS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Germancar1
See Rieger you also have a reading comprehension problem. I didn't say anything about Lexus having more problems than Mercedes. Learn to read before responding. I said that you need to stop assuming that everyone has had this oh so bad experience with Mercedes-Benz products. Naturally all you do is respond by name calling and telling people to shut up, which is typical for you. On other boards I knew what I was talking about per you, now I'm a Benz yahoo, even when I said you made valid points on other boards, oh well I guess there is a support group for people like me. People have been called a "Benz yahoo" by the most uninformed, I-owed-one, know-nothing person on the board who constantly wastes their time on a MB board talking about Lexuses. Yep that makes sense.

M
First off you are the one telling me to basically to shut up and get out.
"Still beating the same drum I see. Why do you automatically think that everyone has had the same experience as you? Your dealer's customer service stinks is a more accurate way of putting it, now the whole of Mercedes. Let you tell it Lexus is perfect and Mercedes can't do anything right. Yawn. Your constant harping about this is getting as tired as all getout.
"
You can't even argue properly either first off you tell me in the above that I am one of the few with problems and that it my dealer stinks than you say:
"The models that gave Mercedes their quality black eye:"

1998 ML (W163)
1998 CLK (gulp!) (C208)
2000 S-Class (W220)
2001 C-Class (W203)
2003 E-Class (W211)

Which I happen to have two of the cars listed. So which is it you tell me since you know everything. Is it that my car has problems like the ones you listed since I have two of them that is on the list or is it according to you my car is on the list and it is also an exception? LOL Get your arguements straight and don't tell me that I am calling you this and that when you are the one that starts it.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Jason.Bare
What you don't think Schremp screwed up? I think it was his watch that BMW became the largest luxury vehicle manufacturer overtaking MB while he was doing his cost cutting at MB. Dr.Z is correcting things and sales are increasing.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by rieger
I told you in the S-Class thread that happy owners are as likely to complete JDPower survey as much as disgruntled owners and this surveys just goes to prove me totally correct and you incorrect. I don't care if you want to take JD Powers info as accurate or not but I can tell you that if you think that JD Power is crap than you are totally ignorant. JD Power is funded by manufacturers (including MB) to do the surveys and work with them to substantiate that the info is correct.
Again, IQS measures the first 90 days of ownership. Let's see if you can put two and two together and figure out what that means.

If you think JD Power is crap then when they say that Lexus has had problems lately then do you think that is crap?
I thought I already made it clear that I don't pay attention to JD surveys and studies. I'm not the Lexus hater that you are portraying me as in this discussion. I love Lexus, I just don't like trolls.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LS7 powered Corvette
I won't even attempt to read any of this.... geeeez.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by AsianML
Again, IQS measures the first 90 days of ownership. Let's see if you can put two and two together and figure out what that means.

I thought I already made it clear that I don't pay attention to JD surveys and studies. I'm not the Lexus hater that you are portraying me as in this discussion. I love Lexus, I just don't like trolls.

Well if you don't believe in JD Power surveys than what are you doing in this thread obviously it's about JD power IQS survey. Why don't you put two and two together and find out that you are in the wrong thread than.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:31 PM

AsianML you may be able to do math but obviously you can't read. Didn't say anything about IQS and reliability just that happy customers are as likely to answer surveys. Your excuse of bad MB results in earlier JD Power surveys was that disgruntled owners were more likely to complete the survey. And the current IQS survey disproves your excuse. If you still can't understand that then no hope for you.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:34 PM

Also germancar1 before you tell me that my experience with MB is not a MB problem but a bad DEALER problem you should now that MB owns all of the Dealers in the Greater Toronto Area so I am dealing with a MB Corporate Store so it is a MB problem.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Well if you don't believe in JD Power surveys than what are you doing in this thread obviously it's about JD power IQS survey. Why don't you put two and two together and find out that you are in the wrong thread than.
Wrong thread? I post everywhere! I'm here to see other members' responses, such as yours.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
AsianML you may be able to do math but obviously you can't read. Didn't say anything about IQS and reliability just that happy customers are as likely to answer surveys. Your excuse of bad MB results in earlier JD Power surveys was that disgruntled owners were more likely to complete the survey. And the current IQS survey disproves your excuse. If you still can't understand that then no hope for you.
This thread is about the IQS, is it not? I'll say it again, IQS measures the first 90 days of ownership. Other JD surveys measure over a longer period of time.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Also germancar1 before you tell me that my experience with MB is not a MB problem but a bad DEALER problem you should now that MB owns all of the Dealers in the Greater Toronto Area so I am dealing with a MB Corporate Store so it is a MB problem.
So? A few New York members have complained about dealer service from Mercedes-Benz of Manhattan, which is MBUSA owned and operated.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 290 Likes on 203 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
First off you are the one telling me to basically to shut up and get out.
"Still beating the same drum I see. Why do you automatically think that everyone has had the same experience as you? Your dealer's customer service stinks is a more accurate way of putting it, now the whole of Mercedes. Let you tell it Lexus is perfect and Mercedes can't do anything right. Yawn. Your constant harping about this is getting as tired as all getout.
"
You can't even argue properly either first off you tell me in the above that I am one of the few with problems and that it my dealer stinks than you say:
"The models that gave Mercedes their quality black eye:"

1998 ML (W163)
1998 CLK (gulp!) (C208)
2000 S-Class (W220)
2001 C-Class (W203)
2003 E-Class (W211)

Which I happen to have two of the cars listed. So which is it you tell me since you know everything. Is it that my car has problems like the ones you listed since I have two of them that is on the list or is it according to you my car is on the list and it is also an exception? LOL Get your arguements straight and don't tell me that I am calling you this and that when you are the one that starts it.

Again rieger it seems you can't read. Where did I say that your experience was an "excpetion". My gawd man pay attention, I just listed the cars that I (also) know to have been a problem for Mercedes-Benz. I'm not telling you to shut up and get out, I'm telling you that it is beyond lame to keep repeating the same thing over and over everywhere you think you can get some traction on the same tired topic. Everyone on the S, and now E-Class boards know you've had problems with your cars, what they hell do you want anyone to do about it? You need to get over it and quit posting the same crap over and over like a spammer. Thats what I saying. No sane person here can say that Mercedes didn't have a problem during those years so I really don't see what you keep going on about. Now I can't "argue properly", man you're ridiculous. Where of here is a "rules of arguing" book?

M
Old 06-11-2007, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ok, so what. No one cares at this point because of your constant harping about the same ole same ole for months now. Now because the dealer you're dealing with (in Canada no less) is corporate owned, Mercedes the company has this big huge problems. Man please you're so lost it isn't worth responding to you any more. If you think that your experiences are the norm then so be it, the rest of the known (and informed) world knows better. If everyone felt like you do Mercedes would be at the bottom of every survey listed. They aren't.

M
Old 06-11-2007, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by csumt76
I won't even attempt to read any of this.... geeeez.
+1 **sigh**

Why does everything have to be turned into an argument?
Old 06-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
+1 **sigh**

Why does everything have to be turned into an argument?
Read the thread and you'll find out.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:39 PM

Ok, so what. No one cares at this point because of your constant harping about the same ole same ole for months now. Now because the dealer you're dealing with (in Canada no less) is corporate owned, Mercedes the company has this big huge problems. Man please you're so lost it isn't worth responding to you any more. If you think that your experiences are the norm then so be it, the rest of the known (and informed) world knows better. If everyone felt like you do Mercedes would be at the bottom of every survey listed. They aren't.

M
Good then it is agreed that you won't respond anymore than!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Don't worry, I will.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Not unless you say something particularly stupid. I have the feeling I'll be responding soon.

M
Old 06-12-2007, 10:49 AM

Not unless you say something particularly stupid. I have the feeling I'll be responding soon.

M
Man you always waver on what you say. Again you go back on your word. You say "Man please you're so lost it isn't worth responding to you any more" now you say "Not unless you say something particularly stupid. I have the feeling I'll be responding soon." This is what I mean that it is impossible to argue with someone as Stupid as you.
Since you are not capable or understand what it means to be on one side of a debate I will no longer respond to you then. I will just keep posting what I want to post since you are a waste of time.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Man you always waver on what you say. Again you go back on your word. You say "Man please you're so lost it isn't worth responding to you any more" now you say "Not unless you say something particularly stupid. I have the feeling I'll be responding soon." This is what I mean that it is impossible to argue with someone as Stupid as you.
Since you are not capable or understand what it means to be on one side of a debate I will no longer respond to you then. I will just keep posting what I want to post since you are a waste of time.
When we're dealing with someone like you, it's hard not to say anything.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:15 AM

When we're dealing with someone like you, it's hard not to say anything.
What you and germancar1 brothers or what? OH someone like me what that I am consistent in my argument unlike the both of you. Isn't it you that said "Don't worry, I will" not respond to me. If you can't do what you say then shut up, or don't say it.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:20 AM

https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211/179059-mercedes-benz-e-class-reliability-how-does-truly-compare.html
Here are some more people that have the same view as me go try to shut them up also you MB yahoo.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
What you and germancar1 brothers or what? OH someone like me what that I am consistent in my argument unlike the both of you. Isn't it you that said "Don't worry, I will" not respond to me. If you can't do what you say then shut up, or don't say it.
As in I will respond. My 2-year old cousins have better reading comprehension.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=179059
Here are some more people that have the same view as me go try to shut them up also you MB yahoo.
I read the thread. They might share the same "view," but they sure as heck don't express it in the same manner as you.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:20 PM

I read the thread. They might share the same "view," but they sure as heck don't express it in the same manner as you.
I express it in this manner because it only pisses MB yahoos like you off. MB owners who are aware that MB needs to shape up( and has) are not angry. Only people who are ignorant and snobby can't stand it when someone complains about the crap that they got from their cars and and the manufacturer.
I also complain about my GS on the Lexus board about how the suspension could be better but I don't get Lexus yahoos telling me to shut up. Obviously I can't complain about their customer service since it has been exceptional up to now.
You don't see me going to hassle the owner who complained about his RX330 getting on fire because if he had a problem with his car or his dealings with Lexus he has the right to complain and post his opinions any way he likes. What you think idiots like you badgering me will stop me from posting my problems.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 PM

Harley-Davidson
E-Class #1 in Class JD Power IQS
Originally Posted by silberrosa
Mercedes-Benz jumped from 25th (2006) to 5th (2007) overall in the recently released JDP IQS survey. Of note, the all-new S, and facelifted E and SL-Class models garnered best in class awards. The S-Class had the fewest problems in the industry at 72 problems per 100 cars. The E-Class had 83 problems per 100 vehicles. Lexus GS was second with 91 problems per 100
Here is the original post in this thread, just in case anyone cares to head back on topic.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E-Class #1 in Class JD Power IQS