E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Interior Color question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 09:58 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 GLC 300 Coupe'
Interior Color question

Have data back from dealer that the interior is Ash. Does anyone know what the dash and the steering wheel color would be as they are darker. Is it charcoal or would it be dark ash? This would be for a US model.

TIA
Old 06-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,448 Likes on 3,155 Posts
'71 Pinto
I know we already discussed this however, thought it best to post for the benefit of other members who may also have an interest.

MBUSA Ash interior “part” color names are: Palm Gray with the darker surfaces being Dark Palm Gray. Easiest way to decipher is to submit your VIN to any MB parts department and have them pull up the interior part(s) of interest.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 GLC 300 Coupe'
Originally Posted by konigstiger
I know we already discussed this however, thought it best to post for the benefit of other members who may also have an interest.

MBUSA Ash interior “part” color names are: Palm Gray with the darker surfaces being Dark Palm Gray. Easiest way to decipher is to submit your VIN to any MB parts department and have them pull up the interior part(s) of interest.
Thanks for the info. I really did try and search this issue but did not come up with the answer. Did see though that some call is Palm and some call it Palma. Not sure if this is German translation or an error.