E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Does Keyless-go work for you?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1992 Ford Taurus with 13" rims
Originally posted by steveyoyo
I had the same problems too, brought the car in last week and they replaced the right rear keyless go antenna amplifier. Now the the Keyless Go works like a charm! With my key in my pocket, I just barely grasp the door handle and the door unlatches instantly. Get inside the car push down on the brake pedal, tap the button on the shifter and the car immediately starts. This is now my favorite option!
Steve,

Agreed! By far this is also my favorite option...since I use it everytime I use my car. Worth every penny. Takes a bit of getting use to at first, then it's 2nd nature. I cant tell you how many times I had stuff in my hands, and thanked God I didnt have to dig for my keys. I like how the doors all but spring open when I touch the handle.
Old 12-04-2002, 10:53 PM

14 'E550
We just picked up our car and its very nice, but Keyless-Go does not work for the driver and rear passenger door (didn't from the start). The dealer called the next day after delivery and said they know what the issue is and ordered the part....whatever that might be, they left a phone message.
Old 12-04-2002, 11:23 PM

I'm glad a lot of you love and use the Keyless go but my dealer said that they have a lot of problems with the system,especially on the S class.

With the range of the immobiliser key the standard system is very good anyway-the only thing is that you can't start the car without the key in the ignition but for that mild conveniece I'll save the money.