E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

brake world

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 03:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13 E350 , 12 BMW 328i
brake world

have any of you guy's buy the rotors that they sale? i did a search for rotors and came up with brakeworld.com. i am in need to change my front rotors as i fear they are warped , but will just do all 4. the shaking and squeal is really bad, like my ML 350, it dissappeared once i replaced the rotors and pads. sad to say , but my previous cross drilled rotors were from IRotors as i got them from ebay.... and am experiencing the same thing that Benz - o - ramma is.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by dacollector
have any of you guy's buy the rotors that they sale? i did a search for rotors and came up with brakeworld.com. i am in need to change my front rotors as i fear they are warped , but will just do all 4. the shaking and squeal is really bad, like my ML 350, it dissappeared once i replaced the rotors and pads. sad to say , but my previous cross drilled rotors were from IRotors as i got them from ebay.... and am experiencing the same thing that Benz - o - ramma is.

Dude,

Save yourself some headache and just get the OEM ones. Use me as prime example as what happens when you don't buy OEM rotors. My OEM ones lasted 40K miles. I'm now on my 3rd set since then in the last 15K. The newest ones I purchased are OEM, of course.

If you're interested, PM me, and I can give you a hookup on them.