E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Just saw my car!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 05:23 PM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
'18 AMG GTR '16 BMW M3 - '05 Porsche Carrera S
Talking Just saw my car!!

And it looks great!!! man the AMG kit and wheels really accent the E. Tealite blu looked really cool. It was night time and the light was hitting it from one side so i could see how it looked in the dark side and the lit side. I can't believe some of you guys hate the black birdeye maple wood trim. Its just great - when I opened the car the light hit the wheel and it looked like graphite.. it was so cool. Black Nappa leather was soft and comfy (mind you it shows marks when you sit and get up from it).. The car is low because of sport suspension and 18" wheels but not to the point where its dangerously low.. The exahust from the back with AMG on the tip adds a great touch. Now to the sad part, my little bro whom I took with me to take pics of the car didn't know his battery in the digicam is dying and we took 3 picutres which didn't come out at all!!! so I'll go back saturday and take pics in the sunshine which is even better. I'm very satisfied so far - now its time to negotiate the price. When I ordered they quoted me $48K and now they want 50K and they want me to pay for registeration and MATS!!! can you believe that.. I'll keep you posted.
Old 11-07-2002, 05:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W212 E350 AMG E63 Pack.
Murih2: I have a question for you. Why whenever most of us have asked you about where do you reside you never want to say????

You ordered the car and now you need to negotiate???
This seems weird to me. When I ordered my car I gave the deposit and it says clearly, how much I owe?

Enrique
Old 11-07-2002, 05:52 PM

Originally posted by Crazy4Cars
Murih2: I have a question for you. Why whenever most of us have asked you about where do you reside you never want to say????

You ordered the car and now you need to negotiate???
This seems weird to me. When I ordered my car I gave the deposit and it says clearly, how much I owe?

Enrique
Enrique, perhaps I'm not comfortable saying where I reside? but anyhow, anybody who asked I answered them in PM - I dont think you need to know where I reside - just know I'm a fellow mb'er :p

Yes, the way it works here - they give you a qoute and then the price could go higher or lower than the quote and its up to you to negotiate or to just pay. Overhere you can negotiate on a can of pepsi sometimes
Old 11-07-2002, 08:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W212 E350 AMG E63 Pack.
Muhri2: Hey pal thanks for the , you know what. I have here many friends from where you told me.

Thanks god tomorrow is my build date finally 11/8/2002.

When are you taking delivery of your car?

Next time you go there just dont forget to charge the camera
batteries.

On the meantime, here is a good one for you. See the rear badge on this car E240.

Enrique
Old 11-08-2002, 05:17 AM

Thanks for the pic Enrique. I will have pictures for all of you saturday when I go there again. I will take delivery probably within this coming week. It takes 2 days to get the license plates and they have to clear your cheque first before they do that. I'll keep you posted. BTW, I forgot to mention the door plate says my car was produced in 9/2002 although the dealer told me that MB will produce it in August.. Go figure... Good luck with yours
Old 11-08-2002, 07:24 AM
jhb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 SL Launch Edition, 2003 E500 Pewter/Stone
Congratulations Muhri2. Enjoy the anticipation-especially after seeing the car. Did it come in with the wood and leather steering wheel?
Old 11-08-2002, 08:47 AM

Thanks jhb. It did come with the wood wheel and I am quite happy that I opted for that option (I was debating whether I should get keyless-go or the wood wheel) - The option is 289 "Wood/Leather wheel with leather shift lever" I couldn't tell that the shift lever is leather really.. The dealer says the reason the car was delayed was the wood wheel ..