E320Cdi Q's about Suspension MP3 Keyless Go

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E280CDI Avantgarde Sal & E320CDI Avant Est
E320Cdi Q's about Suspension MP3 Keyless Go

Hello folks,

Just bought E320CDi Estate/Wagon Oct 03 Registered. I've owned these before but this particular one has some spec that i'm not familiar with.

The vehicle has manufacturers AMG kit on along with 18inch Alloys. The steering seems to wander a bit when on slightly bumpy roads. Not sure whether this is because of the 18inch 245width tyres or that there is a problem with the steering/Airmatic-Suspension. Help

I also have Keyless Go and was wandering whether the car should lock automatically when i walk away as mine doesn't.

I'm also trying to get the Comand DVD unit to play MP3 files. The Unit recognises the MP3 songs title & Artist and it also appears to be playing the songs, but it plays as if its skipping 2-3 secs for every second it plays.confusing to say the least...any clues?

My biggest concern is whether i should worry out about the steering (c above) so if any one can steer me in the right direction (not deliberate pun!) it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harley-Davidson
Originally Posted by 1NDYT
. . . I also have Keyless Go and was wandering whether the car should lock automatically when i walk away as mine doesn't. . .
Nope, you have to press the lock button on the door handle or the lock button on the key.