E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

2003 E500 Sport for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 01:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
2003 E500 Sport for sale

I am putting my E500 Sport up for sale due to a growing set of boys and the desperate need for more room. I purchased this car with 32,000 miles on it in 2004 and am currently the second owner of the vehicle. It is Obsidian Black with an Ash interior. The car has the following options:

- Distronic
- Parktronic
- Harmon Kardon with 6 disc changer
- Cold weather package with heated seats, steering wheel and headlight washers
- Xenon headlights
- Sport package
- Motorola phone cradle (I do not have the phone, but all it needs is the puck for Bluetooth compatability)

The car currently has 19" Ruff Racing wheels with relatively new tires on them. The brakes have dimpled and slotted rotors and have penty of life left. The windows have a medium tinit to them and I have had the grill painted bleck to match the car. I also have a wood steering wheel (non-heated) on the car right now but can re-install the factory wheel. I also have the factory 17" sport wheels and tires.

This car has not been the stereotypical problematic 2003. I have actually had very few issues with the car. The CarFax will check out clean and the only panel on the car that was repainted was the roof due a the paint being rubbed off while being transported from the Midwest to Arizona. There are currently 139,000 miles on the car. That's right, 139,000 miles! The car has no dings and outside of the typical chips on the front end, looks like it has 30,000 miles on it. I am offering the car for sale for $14,000 obo. The worst example car I could find in a 2003 that has sold at the auction brought $12,250, so I feel that the price is very fair for the condition of the car. I do not have any current pictures of the car but you can go to the following website to see pictures before the tint and the painted grill:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2107372

Thanks for looking and please email me at michaelquinn71@***.net with any questions. Happy New Year!