E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Ordered my E 320 got some Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 12:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordered my E 320 got some Questions

Hi everyone!
My dad just ordered the new E320 he loves the new look. I tried to convince him to get the E500 but he says hes old and doesn't need the power.
Now i'm trying to convince him to get the sport package. We both like the wheels, the new trim, and new lights, and body kit and rims.
We just watch MIB 2 hehehe and they have the E in the movie. He saw the car with the sport package and started drooling...he always drools over cars. I told him to call up the factory and change the order so that we get the sports package. He said now because he doesn't like the ride. He says when u get the sport package u get a different suspension and its alot stiffer. So i set off on to the net to find out if u can still have the stock suspension even when u get the sports package. He doesn't need the adjustable suspension because he will never use and plus it will be bad on his back! LOL
Wellz if u guys can answer my question i would be soo happy cuz then our new E320 will have the sports package! LOL Thanks alot
Old 11-29-2002, 01:06 AM

err

U know what actually we just want the body kit and lights...how do we do that?
Old 11-29-2002, 01:22 AM

14 'E550
You can't get the stock suspension with the Sport package on the E320, only on the E500 (because Airmatic is standard equipment). Airmatic is included in the E320 Sport package, so the E320 Sport is more expensive than the E500 Sport.

Airmatic happens to be a very nice system, you can adjust the settings (stiffness wise).........the suspension will not have any effect on a bad back.

If you want the Sport package look, I suggest just ordering the Sport package (your father won't regret it).