CUSTOM VEHICLE COVER STRETCH SATIN BLACK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 06:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
07 E320 Bluetec
CUSTOM VEHICLE COVER STRETCH SATIN BLACK

I just ordered an indoor CUSTOM VEHICLE COVER STRETCH SATIN BLACK for my vehicle, directly from CoverKing. I believe the dealership sells ones from MB but I have no time to get to them during the week and they are closed weekends.

I wonder which indoor cover, if any, everyone else is using.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'14 E350 wagon; BMW G12 (2020) G01 (2019)
Originally Posted by pinebaron
I just ordered an indoor CUSTOM VEHICLE COVER STRETCH SATIN BLACK for my vehicle, directly from CoverKing. I believe the dealership sells ones from MB but I have no time to get to them during the week and they are closed weekends.

I wonder which indoor cover, if any, everyone else is using.
I don't use an indoor cover. Many years ago before I had a garage I used an outdoor cover on a BMW 850. But if you're in a garage, why do you need a cover. Seems it would be a pain each time you want to use the car. These are cars to drive. Now, if I had a Ferrari. . . .
Old 05-04-2008, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
07 E320 Bluetec
Originally Posted by weinschela
I don't use an indoor cover. Many years ago before I had a garage I used an outdoor cover on a BMW 850. But if you're in a garage, why do you need a cover. Seems it would be a pain each time you want to use the car. These are cars to drive. Now, if I had a Ferrari. . . .
100% agree; I bought it to drive and I drove over 18,000 miles in 6 months to work. Then my contract ended and I recently found work in NYC; I travel there by Greyhound and NYC subway and I drive my Expedition to the Greyhound terminal/parking lot which is fairly close to home.

My wife and son use the garage entrance. My wife walks in and out with large bags and paraphernalia when she goes to work, always in a hurry. Though there is ample room in the garage but you know I don't want to come home and find a long scratch from some bag buckle or something. The cover is for protection from my wife; I love her dearly and don't want to impede her running around.

I really miss driving the car but work location dictates if I drive or use public transport.