E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Im at the wheel shop and we jacked up the front of the car to install new rims and when we brought it back down the car's front end is still up. It's stuck and looks like its ready to take off. I played with the suspension button on the center console but no luck, I even took it for a drive and it's very stiff, can anyone help me?

I have airmatic suspension with the brabus lowering module
Old 05-30-2008, 06:08 PM

2006 Mercedes Benz E350
Originally Posted by unclebenz
Im at the wheel shop and we jacked up the front of the car to install new rims and when we brought it back down the car's front end is still up. It's stuck and looks like its ready to take off. I played with the suspension button on the center console but no luck, I even took it for a drive and it's very stiff, can anyone help me?

I have airmatic suspension with the brabus lowering module
Did you recycle the ELM...turn it off, start the car back to stock, then turn it back on? That's happened 1 time with my RennTech ELM and that's all I did was cycle the ELM by turning it off.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:11 PM

do you have a on and off button on your ELM, mine is connected directly and I dont have a on/off switch, should I just take the whole thing apart?
Old 05-30-2008, 06:17 PM

2006 Mercedes Benz E350
do you have a on and off button on your ELM, mine is connected directly and I dont have a on/off switch, should I just take the whole thing apart?
Yeah, I actually have an on/off dial on my ELM so I don't know about the Brabus. Is there a button or dial that will allow you to go back to stock height? Put it back to stock and drive around like that for a bit so it will even out...and then try to lower it again.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:25 PM

we took the module off, and took the airlines out the front struts. all the air came out but the car is still stuck up?? I drove it but it's still not coming down.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:09 PM

does anyone know which relays are used for the air suspension and compressor? just trying whatever I can to get this car home. My compressor wont kick on either.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:19 PM

2006 Mercedes Benz E350
does anyone know which relays are used for the air suspension and compressor? just trying whatever I can to get this car home. My compressor wont kick on either.
Oh Sh*t...you may have a problem with your airmatic system. Who installed your ELM?
Old 05-31-2008, 05:06 AM

my ELM was installed by a local shop 2 years ago, I never had a problem until now. Basically I got new rims, the shop worker jacked up the car to put the new rims on and when he brought the car down, the front end wouldnt come down like it normally should. We took the air lines off and heard the air come out of the strut but it still wont come down, my car looks like it ready to take off to the moon!