E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

How do I get my Windows to roll down w/ the Key when walking up to the Car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 11:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E500 with 'some' BRABUS upgrades
Originally Posted by Mackhack
Try to aim better. First id didn't work with my loaner car but then I played with the angle and distance a bit and it worked. My best was about 12 meter (36 feet) distance to the car.

I have no problems with it I was just replying saying that my feature works. I have the convenience package on my car...I think the furthest I've tried it was 20 feet. I'm usually on my phone so I have time to let it sit or I have the car valeted so they pull it up with the A/C blasting on top of the car sitting in shaded parking
Old 09-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Banned

Received 116 Likes on 99 Posts
Are those blue lights underneath your car street legal here in cali? Looks nice though but nice, cool and cali that usually doesn't go far
Old 09-14-2008, 11:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E500 with 'some' BRABUS upgrades
Originally Posted by Mackhack
Are those blue lights underneath your car street legal here in cali? Looks nice though but nice, cool and cali that usually doesn't go far
OFF TOPIC but they are legal. They only turn on if the car is off and the door is open. They are Authentic BRABUS puddle lights that they only ad to each car they do when doing a full make over. You will see a lot of other people with puddle lights that shine BLUE BLUE but mine actually shine Halogen.

Heres a better picture kinda but you can see the true color of them...

BACK ON TOPIC...
Is there a way to get the windows to stop half way versus all the way down?