E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Help--need great license plate frames!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2003, 02:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E320
Help--need great license plate frames!

I've been shopping online, but it's so hard to tell what they really look like. I'd like something plain and simple, no letters, heavy chrome, absolutely best quality and appearance. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Also for Los Angeles people, I usually have bought this kind of thing from Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories on Robertson just south of Wilshire. Can't find them online and the phone number I have for them has been disconnected. Do you know if they have moved or something? I was always extremely happy with their things.
Old 02-08-2003, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'03 Mercedes E320
MB has a nice plain polished stainless "slimline" frame for $27.50. I just got one and I'm pleased with it. It accents the chrome on the deck well. Also in black,black pearl (?), or gold. At the MBUSA site: "The Collection"

http://www.thecollection.mbusa.com/A...Attribute=true
Old 02-08-2003, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'03 W211 aka E-500
Here's what you need

Here's what every well-dressed Mercedez Benz is wearing these days.....

http://www.uscthestore.com/viewLarge...ategory_id=11A

EDJ
Old 02-09-2003, 03:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E320
Jim, thanks for the suggestion. I assumed my dealer had everything displayed, but they didn't have this one, and I had missed it totally. It's exactly what I'm looking for!

And ElDiabloJoe, thanks for your suggestion too! Actually, I was born and raised in Pasadena and think my father dragged me (happily) to my first SC football game before I could walk! Plus I dated an SC man for 3 years while I was in college. But, alas, I graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara so would be masquerading with your suggested plate! It's great to see your colors flying here!! Go Trojans!!!!