Anyone ordered from D2autosport before?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Anyone ordered from D2autosport before?

Anyone ordered from D2 here and how was the customer service? Great? good/bad??

I ordered a set (08/07/09) of the concept one , 19x8.5 RS-8 rims in black. Spoke to one person and said i would get them in a week, (2nd week now and haven't received them). Then was told they were coming from the manufacturer in California and should get them next week (Aug24-28). Felt like getting the run around.

Here is the catch. I looked at pricing at a few other tire/rim places on line and they don't make them in 5 x112 which fits the eclass, but 5x114 only. So i call D2 back and talk with someone else, and he confirmed that they come only in 5x114 and that they would file down the holes and insert spacers so it will be 5x112 w/a extra fee of $100. I'm thinking WTF???? i don't want new rims that will be altered. I'd rather get another style without being altered.

So i hope my rims are being custom ordered from the manufacturer that was told to me and in 5x112 pattern when they do arrive at my doorstep vs 5x114 filed down to fit my E500. If they look like they are being altered, i def dont want them and getting my $ back.