E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Moving to Cali-Wheel Offer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E500
Moving to Cali-Wheel Offer

I have a 2005 E500. I put the 2010 E550 18' staggered wheels on and for me to fit my E class I had to put spacers on. I received a job in palm springs area and will be relocating which means driving a 2000 miles trip from Chicago to California. Trip will be long and curvy especially in colorado utah area and I do not feel comfortable driving a car with spacers in those roads.

Wheels and tires have less then 2000 miles on them since I put them on my car month ago, at that time I was not aware of the move. Wheels are straight and true and have been balanced and road forced( I paid extra) and tires are pirelly p nero zero all season. 8.5 front and 9 inch in the back. Tires are 245 front and 265 back.

I am willing to let go of this wheels for $700 plus shipping..keep in mind that these tires have less then 2000 miles on them and brand new cost more then $900 for a set of 4!! Since I will be putting my stock wheels on for the trip and can not take these wheels with me(car will be filled with clothes and other stuff etc), I am willing to let them go for cheap!

I have spacer if you will be putting these on an W211 model benz which I will include free of charge(10mm front and 15mm back).

In my signature is the car with those wheels on it!

Please send me an email: Damjan3@aol.com if you are interested.

Moderator please do not delete my post as buying and selling part of the forum barely gets any views!

Thanks