E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

BEVERLY HILLS MERCEDES BENZ IS A JOKE!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 03:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 W211
BEVERLY HILLS MERCEDES BENZ IS A JOKE!!!

My story...

https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w...g-problem.html

I will never ever purchase a car from nor service my car at Beverly Hills Mercedes Benz.

Last edited by AMG4EmE; 05-28-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 E350 Sport
That sucks. But I am not surprised that any Beverly Hills dealers are bad. Their location allows them to do what they want when they want.

I buy my cars from hungry dealers in the interior of the OC
Old 05-28-2010, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
So what is it? MB Beverly Hills or Downtown LA Motors? You had two dealers screwing around with your issue. Who fixed what and who didn't do what?

Did you talk to Tom Swire personally at MB Beverly Hills? Ask for Paul Haley to be your SA at MB-BH. He does it right. MB-BH is also one of the official AMG Performance Centers in the US. They have some good techs on Paul's team.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 W211
Dealerships...

Originally Posted by 220S
So what is it? MB Beverly Hills or Downtown LA Motors? You had two dealers screwing around with your issue. Who fixed what and who didn't do what?

Did you talk to Tom Swire personally at MB Beverly Hills? Ask for Paul Haley to be your SA at MB-BH. He does it right. MB-BH is also one of the official AMG Performance Centers in the US. They have some good techs on Paul's team.
First time my car overheated, I took the car to Downtown LA MB. Downtown LA MB did the work the first time around. At that time, some rodent problem supposedly caused the fan to short out. They replaced the fan, thermostat, and changed the oil/filter.

This last overheating problem, I took the car to BH MB. All they did was replace a supposedly faulty sensor that was measuring the engine temperature incorrectly. They declined to give me a free oil/filter change.

Both times, I talked to Tom Swire. Tom informed me the first time around that since a rodent was the supposed cause, there was nothing he could do. Tom informed me the second time around that there was nothing wrong with my car except for a faulty sensor, regardless of the overheating warning, the extremely hot engine after popping the hood, and the steam/vapor that was coming off the engine after popping the hood. He told me that I would have to pay for a oil/filter change myself.

I give up. If anyone has an excellent dealership / service advisor that does what they can to make the client feel taken cared for instead of taken advantage of, please let me know. I don't mind driving the extra 30 minutes for the service I come to expect from Mercedes Benz.