E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Stainless steel brake lines from RPM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stainless steel brake lines from RPM

We now have in stock some stainless steel brake lines for the w211 chassis. These lines will fit the e55, e500, e350, e320 but no 4-matic models.

We are selling a set of 4 in each kit at a price of $150.00. We have them in stock and we can send them out right away. If you need to get some high performance fluid to go along with the lines I can supply that as well for $15.00 a liter.

If you have over 50,000 miles it is a good idea to do a brake fluid flush, why not put some high performance lines on at the same time.

Please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

-craig
Old 07-30-2010, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I decided to put a full package together for those interested that will include the brake lines, 2 liters of high performance fluid and a Motive power bleeder kit as well.

I am going to sell this complete package for $230.00. I have everything in stock except for the power bleeders, I just ordered them today so, if you decide to order the parts immediately I can have the power bleeder drop shipped or I will have it all in stock in a week and you can wait until then. I will also include instructions on how to do it with the power bleeder without using the Star.