E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Resetting the clock in the nav

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 e350 sienna black; AMG pkg
Resetting the clock in the nav

Does anyone know how to reset the time in the nav system? I was able to reset the dashboard clock but when my nav estimates my arrival time it is still an hour off due to DST. I think I pushed every button in the nav options but can't seem to find anything.
Thanks
Old 12-07-2010, 10:21 PM

E350 Sedan Sport
Sorry, can't help you with the navigation (not installed, yet! :-) But maybe you could help me, how did you adjust the analog clock (mine never changed over with DST)
Old 12-08-2010, 03:12 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
12E350, 12ML350, 08C350
Originally Posted by gwinsper
Does anyone know how to reset the time in the nav system? I was able to reset the dashboard clock but when my nav estimates my arrival time it is still an hour off due to DST. I think I pushed every button in the nav options but can't seem to find anything.
Thanks
Turn the key in position 2 (do not need to start the car). Hit "service" button on the NAVI unit, screen will show many options, select "time" on the top left soft key, change the correct time (by using up, down or left, right arrow), then hit "OK". You are done (without hit "OK" button, the time will not change). You can also change the time as 12 or 24 hour (military time). This instructions also in your owner's manual. Good luck.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned

Received 116 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by gwinsper
Thanks
It has nothing to do with DST. You need to change your COMAND clock and everything is good. I had the same problem the first minute when I put my nav drive in. My time was AM but I was in the PM and I thought why would it take me 12 hrs for 20 miles.

Once you set the correct time in the SERV menu of your COMAND your ETA will be correct. Give it a try.

And if you go into your cluster display via steering wheel buttons and set your dash board clock to be synced with your COMAND your analog clock will adjust as soon as you confirm your COMAND time.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:55 PM

E350 Sedan Sport
Mackhack, thanks for the analog clock setting process, worked like a charm
Old 12-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Banned

Received 116 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by Still_Waters_43
Mackhack, thanks for the analog clock setting process, worked like a charm
Your very welcome!