E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

E55 extended warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55, Evo 8
E55 extended warranty

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this topic. If its not Mod please accept my appolgy.

I am a newbie to the MB World. I just purchased a 2005 E55 with just a bit over 27k miles last Friday. The car is as new & as perfect as they come.

The only issue is that being that its 6 years old, the warranty has expired before the mileage did. I have done lots of research over the past few days trying to get the best policy & of course at the very best price.
I am not talking cheap, just the best price possible price.

As you all may or may not know, this car is very expensive to get the warranty for. Not many companies are intersted in dealing with this car. I was lucky enough to come across a few post on here that spoke about Bruce Mendel with Becks Imports. Let me tell you, I hit the lottery with this guy.
Not only was he patient with all my questions & answered them all, he had great follow up & never once seemed aggravated or in a hurry to get me off the phone. No pressure selling, no nothing. Just straight forward advice, suggestions & awesome knowledge over all.

I ended up purchasing a sweet warranty from Bruce. 48 months & 50k miles. I could not be happier with my over all experience.

Time to hit the road with my new baby.

Gus
Old 03-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy your car/warranty and make sure you get a good laser/radar detector. The W211 E55 needs it bigtime!

Bruce
Old 03-23-2011, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Tesla Model S P100D
Originally Posted by glima
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this topic. If its not Mod please accept my appolgy.

I am a newbie to the MB World. I just purchased a 2005 E55 with just a bit over 27k miles last Friday. The car is as new & as perfect as they come.

The only issue is that being that its 6 years old, the warranty has expired before the mileage did. I have done lots of research over the past few days trying to get the best policy & of course at the very best price.
I am not talking cheap, just the best price possible price.

As you all may or may not know, this car is very expensive to get the warranty for. Not many companies are intersted in dealing with this car. I was lucky enough to come across a few post on here that spoke about Bruce Mendel with Becks Imports. Let me tell you, I hit the lottery with this guy.
Not only was he patient with all my questions & answered them all, he had great follow up & never once seemed aggravated or in a hurry to get me off the phone. No pressure selling, no nothing. Just straight forward advice, suggestions & awesome knowledge over all.

I ended up purchasing a sweet warranty from Bruce. 48 months & 50k miles. I could not be happier with my over all experience.

Time to hit the road with my new baby.

Gus
Congratulations! What is the name of the warranty company and how much was th ecoverage if you don't mind me asking?
Old 03-23-2011, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55, Evo 8
The warranty is through NAC. You can look them up on the net.
As for the rate- it all depends on the year, the miles & what type of car you have as well as what coverage works best for your needs. I would suggest reaching out to Bruce directly. Good luck...

Originally Posted by WEBSRFR
Congratulations! What is the name of the warranty company and how much was th ecoverage if you don't mind me asking?