E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Bluetooth Phone Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 04:16 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
All Diesel Fleet !1983 240d stick,2005 E320 CDI Midnight blue, 2005 E320 CDI, Desert Silver, Kubota
Bluetooth Phone Upgrade

I had a "bluetooth puck" MB OEM in my 05 E320. I recently replaced it with a Viseeo MB-4 similar style puck. The difference is amazing. The volume has increased by about 50% with much greater clarity on outgoing calls. Installation is very easy. I initially had a problem loading the phone book from my Verizon Droid Pro. The problem was that the Viseeo sent a message to the phone asking for the phone book. It shows up in the notification bar of the Droid and is very quick. I missed it. Unless you pull down the notification bar and allow it, the upload will fail. It can also time out if you don't pull it down promptly. Once I allowed it on the Droid the phone book loaded perfectly. Had to turn stuff off and re-pair to finally get everything working. Thanks to previous posters as this quick notification was mentioned a while back. That's what makes forums great.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
05 CL65 AMG, 07 Ferrari F430, 03 Range Rover HSE
Thanks, I am glad you are enjoying it. If you ever need anything else - don't hesitate to give us a call.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:47 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
04 E55 B07
Did cartronics go out of business?? I placed an order 2 weeks ago, they don't answer to emails or phone. Does anybody know what's up with these people?
Old 03-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 464 Likes on 348 Posts
Originally Posted by mertd93
Did cartronics go out of business?? I placed an order 2 weeks ago, they don't answer to emails or phone. Does anybody know what's up with these people?
Hi,

I have just been advised that the owner of Cartronics passed away on March the 8th resulting in the closure of the business. IB advertising will attempt to confirm the status of the company today. You might consider filing a paypal dispute or credit card charge back to protect yourself. Thanks.

Bob

http://www.facebook.com/InCartronics?sk=wall&filter=12
Old 03-19-2012, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C320 CDI Estate, E500 4M Wagon
Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi,

I have just been advised that the owner of Cartronics passed away on March the 8th resulting in the closure of the business. IB advertising will attempt to confirm the status of the company today. You might consider filing a paypal dispute or credit card charge back to protect yourself. Thanks.

Bob

http://www.facebook.com/InCartronics?sk=wall&filter=12
What?? I hope not! Horrible personal news, plus some good products now unavailable as it were.

I sincerely hope this news is just a temp setback for them.

Smash