E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Anyone remember that Nitto Tire ad at the top of the forums?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 10:01 AM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
2017 S550 4matic
Anyone remember that Nitto Tire ad at the top of the forums?

Been a while since I've gotten on here...sheesh I guess FXAutodesign found the 'new thread' button.

Anyway, does anyone remember the nitto tire sponsored post at the top of the forum that was there a couple months ago? The one about the new tire they're bringing out and needed testers for? Well I clicked on it out of curiosity one day, figuring hell they're looking for someone to test with a 245/45r17 tire size (stock rims on my 500), so why not?

Well, a few days ago I got an email from a guy saying he works for the marketing company that's helping Nitto with the tester program, and that they selected me to get a free set!

There's a few terms obviously, have to write a review and take the car in to have the tires inspected whenever they ask me to, but for a free set of tires worth at least $600 why not?

If you go to their website, the tire is the Nitto Motivo. It's their new ultra high performance all-season tire, and if what they're saying about it is right as far as the technology employed and the benefits of the tire, it could be perfect for our 4000+ lb luxo boats.

I should be getting the tires in pretty soon, once I have them mounted and get a good run around on them I'll be writing the review and letting you guys all know how they are. If they're any good, they may be able to save you a good chunk of money compared to replacing the OE michelins.