Question about W211 E320 cdi rear seats and packages

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 318ti
Question about W211 E320 cdi rear seats and packages

Hello folks.

Sorry for starting my first post with question.
when we lived in Germany, we owned 2002 e-klasse 220cdi. It had rear folding seats. My mom is an art painter, and she always folded rear seats down to transport her works. Now before she moves to states, she wants me to find and buy e-klasse 320 cdi model with that feature.
From my research on this forum, I found that it has to be European delivery model, when decoding a vin must show code 287 for through loading feature, and probably has to be package 2.

The question is, where to look for those? What years they were made in US? What package?
From my further research, I found it won't be easy to find so tolerance is the key. I just need some directions here.
Vielen Dank!

P.S. If someone needs help or advise with macs in future feel free to contact me as any time. I am a mac ACSP

Regards
Al Olshan
Old 04-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,024 Likes on 952 Posts
1999 E300TD
If you have the VIN for the car----the dealer and others can pull up the datacard that lists all the features on the car-----then take the datacard information to the dealer or others and tell them you want a car with the following features-----wait for the answer