My new girlfriend - 2008 E350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2013 | 12:44 AM

W210 E320 4MATIC
Smile NICE

Originally Posted by AMGAffalterbach
Is it your car?
Did he ask you for money to buy the car?
Do you make the payments on the car?
Don't you have your own Benz?

I understand that this is a forum and it's a place to voice your opinion, but at the same time remember we all have different tastes and are entitled to our opinion as to what looks best on the car. Constructive criticism is good, but that's just plain rude, so learn to voice your opinion respectfully and remember you won't always love someone else's choice in mods.
Now THOSE are some rims!!!! Beautiful!! I love those. Used to live in highland's ranch, wish I could move back. Don't miss the front plate req though. OP should take some tips from you regarding style and class
Old 07-10-2013 | 03:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 AMG
clean!

do the Suvneer e63 front conversion next!

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...tock-only.html
Old 07-10-2013 | 05:22 AM

2008 E350
Originally Posted by 997.2
Now THOSE are some rims!!!! Beautiful!! I love those. Used to live in highland's ranch, wish I could move back. Don't miss the front plate req though. OP should take some tips from you regarding style and class
Well, I surely can't take any tips from you. It seems that your car is stock and you have yet to make any changes to it. Come back to my thread when you have put some money, blood, sweat, and tears into your car. Until then, I take your input with a grain of salt. I have sat back and let you rant on my car, but your insults are neither necessary nor warranted. If you dont like my car, why do you keep coming back and checking my updates. I think maybe you like it so much that you just can't stay away! LOL

Enjoy YOUR car, as I much as I enjoy MY car!
Old 07-10-2013 | 09:35 PM

2011 GL 550, 2010 MB S550, 2004 BMW 645Cic 1988 Corvette
I like the OP's rims very much. The chrome lip makes them stand out.
Old 07-11-2013 | 11:13 AM

W210 E320 4MATIC
K

Originally Posted by stephaninkorea
Well, I surely can't take any tips from you. It seems that your car is stock and you have yet to make any changes to it. Come back to my thread when you have put some money, blood, sweat, and tears into your car. Until then, I take your input with a grain of salt. I have sat back and let you rant on my car, but your insults are neither necessary nor warranted. If you dont like my car, why do you keep coming back and checking my updates. I think maybe you like it so much that you just can't stay away! LOL

Enjoy YOUR car, as I much as I enjoy MY car!

Blood, sweat and tears for NOTHING! It just degrades the vehicle. I have been upgrading the aesthetic appeal of my car by putting on new center caps, clear side markers, and touching up rough spots. You can take my opinion as nothing, but my opinion is the common opinion. To the rest of the world, you're some mexican who bought a benz and is trying too hard.