E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Great shop in Georgia!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500 sport
Great shop in Georgia!!!

Got some new tires, oil change, tranny fluid flush, converter plate, front brakes and rotors, alignment, all that work done at an AMAZING price to be honest, great shop in the Atlanta area a bit outside the metro area, shop is called German Performance, the owner Sam is amazing, this guy really honest and doesn't try to squeeze you for unnecessary things, very humble, goes the extra mile and does some extra for no charge just to ensure your car is in tip top condition and running with no flaws. Anyone in the surrounding area should really pay him a visit if they need work done on their MBZ, told him I'm part of this forum and he said anyone who comes in just mention my name, Aloosh and he'll take great care of anyone

Just to make things clear
I DO NOT GET ANY COMMISION FROM HIM AT ALL

Just wanna inform the people on here of a good honest and humble shop that'll do an amazing job on your rides

Thanks for reading!
Old 01-07-2015, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts
2011 E63, 2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 v8, 2013 GMC Denali XL, 1965 Ford Mustang, 2005 Merc. E500
Originally Posted by al00sh
Got some new tires, oil change, tranny fluid flush, converter plate, front brakes and rotors, alignment, all that work done at an AMAZING price to be honest, great shop in the Atlanta area a bit outside the metro area, shop is called German Performance, the owner Sam is amazing, this guy really honest and doesn't try to squeeze you for unnecessary things, very humble, goes the extra mile and does some extra for no charge just to ensure your car is in tip top condition and running with no flaws. Anyone in the surrounding area should really pay him a visit if they need work done on their MBZ, told him I'm part of this forum and he said anyone who comes in just mention my name, Aloosh and he'll take great care of anyone

Just to make things clear
I DO NOT GET ANY COMMISION FROM HIM AT ALL

Just wanna inform the people on here of a good honest and humble shop that'll do an amazing job on your rides

Thanks for reading!
Thanks
How can I find his exact location? I am in Athens GA.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500 sport
Originally Posted by homeofstone
Thanks
How can I find his exact location? I am in Athens GA.

2144 Parkwood Road, Snellville, GA 30078

He's across from a car dealer, once you get on Hwy 78 make a right on parkwood rd it'll be on your right, if you google "German Performance 30078" it'll show you exactly where it is my friend