E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Over and Out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 06:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 S211 E500 4Matic
Over and Out

Well, the time has finally come for me to part ways with my beloved S211. I've been pretty much inactive on this board for a while now because I've been busy, but I had to sell the car due to relocating and the right buyer finally turned up.

The moment of letting her go was bittersweet to say the least, but I know that it's going to a good home and somewhere with a much, much warmer climate. The buyer from California flew out and is in the process of driving it from Connecticut back there. I have no doubt that she will make it there without a problem. At the time of the sale, she had just under 176k miles, and I expect it to go another 100k miles without missing a beat.

One of the last shots I have:
Over and Out-img_0883_zps7e2h9ium.jpg

And here's the new obsession I brought all the way from Indianapolis:
Over and Out-img_0298_zps1svtauvq.jpg
Over and Out-img_0302_zpsws3ypwl7.jpg

It's a 2011 BMW 335i Sedan M-Sport 6-speed. I was searching for a proper replacement for about 7 months now (not a fan of coupes). Found and bought her online sight-unseen. The e90s, justs as 211s have quite the following, so I will be joining those boards once I free up some time.

I'd like to thank everyone on this board for providing invaluable information that helped me keep the 211 on the road. Who knows, maybe I'll miss the wagon so much, I might be back here. For now, I say goodbye and good luck with these great cars!