I'm leaking!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 08:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E320 CDI
I'm leaking!

Hi all,

I've been leaking for a little while now - but it appears to be getting worse. Went to replace my glow plug the other day and noticed the buildup near the EGR (I think) getting thicker. The puddle on the garage floor also seems to be getting slightly larger every time I park. I can't seem to locate where it's all coming from.

Has anyone seen this type of oily leak pattern before? Any ideas? It's an '06 E320 CDI.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails I'm leaking!-image.jpg  
Old 03-13-2015, 09:04 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
06 E320 CDI (GONE), 14 Jeep GC EcoDiesel, 01 Disco II (GONE), 09 BMW X3 3.0 Si Xdrive
Originally Posted by Gossipgirl
Hi all,

I've been leaking for a little while now - but it appears to be getting worse. Went to replace my glow plug the other day and noticed the buildup near the EGR (I think) getting thicker. The puddle on the garage floor also seems to be getting slightly larger every time I park. I can't seem to locate where it's all coming from.

Has anyone seen this type of oily leak pattern before? Any ideas? It's an '06 E320 CDI.

Thanks in advance!
It is PITA, I had same problem and the solution was making a channel for "151" O-ring on the surface of the mixing chamber, where EGR enters. Two years later - not a single drop.