E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

New W211 Bi-xenon headlights. OEM or aftermarket?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 08:02 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
E500; ML63; X5M; LR3
I have to amend my post - also feel like a dumbass for not checking before. The parts4euro aftermarket xenon lamp set is fake. I have used it for the past year (not in my car, but in my wife's), but never actually checked until last weekend. Didn't seem to be xenon, so I looked inside. No HID - there is a halogen bulb. I attempted to contact Felix Cheung, who sold the lamps and who owns Parts4Euro but no reply. I had conversed with him via email and confirmed the units are xenon. However, it seems he is running a scam site.
Old 12-23-2016, 06:02 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
E500; ML63; X5M; LR3
Update on my lights - Parts4Euro xenon set turned out to be fake. According to the owner, the wrong lights were shipped to me, and they won't refund or fix the error.
Old 12-23-2016, 06:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W211 E500 -04
Originally Posted by Kamisama
Update on my lights - Parts4Euro xenon set turned out to be fake. According to the owner, the wrong lights were shipped to me, and they won't refund or fix the error.
Well, that is just very bad. Sorry to hear that you got screwed. But good to get it out there so no one else falls for the same thing.

Hope you get it sorted out in the end.

My used OEM is working fine. The glass was a bit foggy though and there is some flies stuck at the frame of the lens. They where advertised as clear and in good condition.

I had been given a chance to send them back though but I contacted the seller after I installed them. So my fault there. And I also fixed the foggy lens so I'm overall happy with them.