Air Matic to Coilover Conversion Completed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 134 Likes on 124 Posts
W204 C63 AMG, W212 E250 CGI, C207 E250 CGI
Originally Posted by kajtek1
I think this thread was hijacked by Thread Starter when he titled it as airmatic conversion and show-off lowered car instead, so no much harm to go a step farther?
There is no doubt we are in different age here, so I would try to clear a bit the young guys/old folks different point of views.
I am not talking about calendar age, but about mental maturity, what doesn't always follow the calendar.
I think the main difference is- that mature guys have guts to debate their point of view and take the criticism.
Young guys will be offended and start personal attacks with name calling.
Than mature folks will be (more) honest.
Why this Thread Starter is not telling the truth "I wasted perfectly good wagon and made it unusable for its primary design because I want to show off"?
Why the misleading statements that this is because of airmatic having this or other characteristics?
I would expect mature guy making topic in line like "I wanted to show-off and rebuild the wagon to make it much lower than engineers design. I know the car will have limited use, but I am fine with that"
Is that such a big deal????

Similar with cmriv. He is professional technician who could contribute to the forum in great way, would he not have that "young guys ego"
He is showing off his fast ways to do the repairs, but "forgets" to mention that he is bending customer parts to save time on removal for access.
Mature guy not likely would admit damaging parts, but would not have much problems to write
"I did the job not the recommended way, but taking slight risk, I saved a lot labor"
So is it about different opinions or is it about getting wiser when we mature?
Happy motoring.
what did i say? the more you talk/write. the more you prove your dumbness. you just keep digging your own hole deeper and deeper. just move on mate.

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOURE NOT THE MOST RELIABLE PERSON TO COMMENT WHEN IT TO COMES TO MODDING CARS. i mean, 18" CHROME wheels and you reckon your car looks fantabulous. maybe 3 decades ago yeah....

PS: and why do you keep saying the title is misleading? "Air Matic to Coilover Conversion Completed"...what the heck is SOOOOOO misleading in that? again, you can teach stupid.

Last edited by beejAMG; 09-14-2016 at 06:33 PM.