E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Electrical connection to coolant thermostat. Plz Help!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2018 | 11:18 AM

E350 4matic
Electrical connection to coolant thermostat. Plz Help!!

Hello all. I have a 2008 E350 4matic. When I replaced the engine coolant thermostat (with sensor) I noticed the electrical connection clip (that is attached to the wiring) was cracked and one of the two wires leading into the connector was cut. For the life of me I cannot find the part to replace it. I sent the above pic to Pelican Parts asking them to identify it so I could purchase and it's been 3 days and no answer. I want to call the Benz dealer but a) I don't know the correct name of the part I need and b) whether I need to replace just the clip or the entire wiring harness. Any help would be extremely appreciated!!! Many thanks, Ron
The clip that the attaches the electrical connection to the engine coolant thermostat is what I am referring to (screwdriver is pointing to it). Not the sensor but the clip is broken.
Old 03-15-2018 | 01:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

'71 Pinto
Housing 0225451926 viewed here: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...ch/0225451926/ visit local dealer parts counter to discuss crimps & wire seal see attachment for part #s.

The following users liked this post:
mbronv (03-15-2018)