E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

03 e500 upper ball joint issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2018, 07:25 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
03 mercedes e500 5.0 v8 04 honda accord 3.0 v6
03 e500 upper ball joint issue

I have a 03 e500 that im in the process of converting from airmatic to bcracing coilovers. I have everything in stalled, except on the driver side i broke the castle nut off on the upper ball joint( i was being a little "slow" and did this instead of the 3 star bit bolts. Yeah i know, dumb. I learned my lesson for the passenger side lol) and now its completely stuck with half the actual threaded part halfway in the housing. So my question is, can i use a regular ball joint forks to remove or on a mercedes does it completely thread into the housing. Looked on the forums and found nothing. Pleas helppppppp!!!
Old 03-24-2018, 07:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
03 mercedes e500 5.0 v8 04 honda accord 3.0 v6
Originally Posted by TSENIOR
I have a 03 e500 that im in the process of converting from airmatic to bcracing coilovers. I have everything in stalled, except on the driver side i broke the castle nut off on the upper ball joint( i was being a little "slow" and did this instead of the 3 star bit bolts. Yeah i know, dumb. I learned my lesson for the passenger side lol) and now its completely stuck with half the actual threaded part halfway in the housing. So my question is, can i use a regular ball joint forks to remove or on a mercedes does it completely thread into the housing. Looked on the forums and found nothing. Pleas helppppppp!!!
got this one fixed and done!!!!