E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Help! Where to purchase SE UHI?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Help! Where to purchase SE UHI?

I have been going through some frustating times, The local dealer here in India doesnt even know about UHI and I have searched through google, this forum and even emailed Steve (Although I know he is very knowledgeable but takes 3-4 days to reply to my mails).

I need UHI for SE (P900), I saw on some site on google that if I attach a Bluetooth phone to a UHI Cradle I can use it as a "link" to another phone with bluetooth and dial through the one setup in Cradle, is this true?

Last and most important question, where can I purchase it on the internet? I need some site/person link who ships Internationally.

Regards,

Varun Shoor
Old 05-23-2004, 11:26 AM

Re: Help! Where to purchase SE UHI?

Originally posted by Varun Shoor
I have been going through some frustating times, The local dealer here in India doesnt even know about UHI and I have searched through google, this forum and even emailed Steve (Although I know he is very knowledgeable but takes 3-4 days to reply to my mails).

I need UHI for SE (P900), I saw on some site on google that if I attach a Bluetooth phone to a UHI Cradle I can use it as a "link" to another phone with bluetooth and dial through the one setup in Cradle, is this true?

Last and most important question, where can I purchase it on the internet? I need some site/person link who ships Internationally.

Regards,

Varun Shoor
I do not think you will find any UHI for the P900. SE UHI is available for the T610/T630, and they do not communicate via Bluetooth, but via wiring. Bluetooth COMAND is only available if you also buy the factory installed WAP phone
Old 05-23-2004, 01:13 PM

So bluetooth is not an option for me then? There was a recent thread regarding Bluetooth where someone mentioned they placed a dummy phone with keypad etc that acted as a "link" is that not an option for me?

Regards,

Varun Shoor
Old 05-23-2004, 01:37 PM

Originally posted by Varun Shoor
So bluetooth is not an option for me then? There was a recent thread regarding Bluetooth where someone mentioned they placed a dummy phone with keypad etc that acted as a "link" is that not an option for me?

Regards,

Varun Shoor
Sorry, but thats true. The "dummy phone" you are refering to, is a handset especialy made for MB's equipped with Bluetooth COMAND.