E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

E-Class 7 seat owners can you please help?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 Wagon
E-Class 7 seat owners can you please help?

Hi,

I have a 2007 E350 wagon I'm converting to a 7 seater. I've had a dismantler send me all the bits (or so he says anyway) so far I'm figuring the puzzle out and getting everything in. However I cannot figure out where the top seatbelt mount fixes for the third row seats. I have no trim in the kit from the dismantler that would suggest a new panel, I have no c pillar panels and now roof panels.

Could someone with a 7 seat (third row) already in thier car please post or send me a picture of where the belt mounts up at the roof, I can't work out if its somewhere on the top/side of the C pillar or up under the roof lining somewhere, I'd rather not take this off if I can help it.

Thanks in advance and I really hope someone out there in E-Class 7 seat world can help

Q

Old 09-27-2018, 01:02 PM

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts
2018 E400 4matic Wagon
Originally Posted by pieman
Hi,

I have a 2007 E350 wagon I'm converting to a 7 seater. I've had a dismantler send me all the bits (or so he says anyway) so far I'm figuring the puzzle out and getting everything in. However I cannot figure out where the top seatbelt mount fixes for the third row seats. I have no trim in the kit from the dismantler that would suggest a new panel, I have no c pillar panels and now roof panels.

Could someone with a 7 seat (third row) already in thier car please post or send me a picture of where the belt mounts up at the roof, I can't work out if its somewhere on the top/side of the C pillar or up under the roof lining somewhere, I'd rather not take this off if I can help it.

Thanks in advance and I really hope someone out there in E-Class 7 seat world can help

Q
We had an S211 wagon and whether we wanted it or not, it came with the third row (same as the S213 we traded it for). The belt does not mount to the roof. It mounts to the floor and loops around a plastic part to get it there. You are undoubtedly missing the plastic piece.